Advance your career and apply now for our spring LLM and MLS courses.
A commitment to public service drives alumni to seek elected office.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Professor Janet Ainsworth inspires young women around the world.
- Student Tarra Simmons wins prestigious Skadden Fellowship
- Deborah Ahrens comments on Seattle's drug policy under Trump
- Korematsu Center asks SCOTUS to deny federal registration of disparaging trademarks
- Charlotte Garden comments on what Trump presidency means for unions
- Attorney Melissa Lee joins Korematsu Center staff