The Access to Justice Institute invites law students to meet with us any time, particularly when:
- You are looking to gain legal experience, build your leadership capacity, or hone your legal skills while also serving the community.
- You have questions about pro bono or other opportunities, or you want other students to know about opportunities that are not currently posted on the Pro Bono Portal.
- You are looking for meaningful social justice or pro bono work and want help finding where to volunteer.
- You or your student organization are working on a social justice project or planning an event, and want guidance on formulating a project plan, connecting with community partners, or other support to ensure success.
- You want advice about public interest careers.
- You need help with identifying specific people and organizations in the equal justice community to network with.
We also regularly talk with alumni, legal organizations, and community partners who are interested in engaging with law students on pro bono or social justice projects. For more information, please visit our Engage with Law Students & Alumni page.
Interested in meeting with an ATJI staff member? SU law students can drop by our office on the first floor (Suite 115). Or, email/call us to make an appointment.